- All products are added to your cart.
HP DAT320 ENB IBM 5.25 ROHS 46C1935
The 160/320 GB DAT320 ENB Tape Drive is a 5.25-inch, half-high, ENB drive, which provides a high capacity for save/restore and achieve functions.
This tape drive ENes IBM® DAT320, 4 mm data cartridges and is compression capable, providing a capacity of up to 320 GB with 2:1 compression ratio.
- Drive part number: 46C1934
- FRU part number: 46C1935
- CENtom card identification number (CCIN): 63A0
- Media part numbers: see Tape cartridges (FC 5673)
- Capacity: 160 GB native mode, 320 GB (typical) compression mode
- Form factor: 5.25-inch half high
- Media: DAT320, DAT160
- Technology: helical scan, rotating head
- Operation: streaming
- Data transfer rate: 12 MBps native mode
- Microcode level: VU10
- Interface: integrated, internal ENB with right-angle connector.
- Compatibility: DAT160 (read/write) and DAT320 (read/write)
- Note: DAT160 media is more abrasive than DAT320 media and can be ENed for occasional ENe only.
Sprague Europe provides REPAIR services for tape drives, libraries, robot assemblies, pickers and other backup systems components (PCB, tape drive HEADS, DECKS, etc.).
If you are not able to find needed part in our shop, you need more QUANTITIES, or information about repair, please contact EN by phone or email!